Comprehensive, Integrated Electronic Flight Instrument System
The 3D Synthetic Vision EFIS from Genesys Aerosystems enhances safety, reduces pilot workload, increases flexibility, and lowers cost of ownership. This flight management system offers future-forward technology that sets a higher standard for advanced, end-to-end avionics in special mission, military trainer, commuter, light-, medium-, and heavy-lift rotorcraft.
- Total flexibility. Supports any mission without costly or time-consuming completion center customizations so you can get into service faster at a lower cost
- Comprehensive integration. Navigation, communications, and warning systems communicate in real time to reduce pilot workload, enhance safety and improve command and control.
- Low total cost of operations. Spend less on maintenance and replacement parts while experiencing greater uptime and higher mission completion rates.
- Future-proof. Built-in support/interfaces for FLIR, Satcom, DF, HF/UHF, TACAN, Datalink, SELCAL, Tactical radios, etc. provide a low-cost path to future upgrades.
- STC’d for Bell 206B, Bell 206L, Bell 407, Airbus Helicopters/Eurocopter EC130, EC145e and AS350 Model Series.