The next-generation Genesys Aerosystems S-TEC 3100 Digital Flight Control System (DFCS) is a fully-featured, attitude-based autopilot that gives you a list of workload-reducing and safety-enhancing capabilities that were previously unavailable on aftermarket autopilots.
Compatible with advanced digital sources & EFIS displays from Garmin, Aspen, and others, the S-TEC 3100 delivers unmatched features and benefits:
- Precise, digital flight control for every phase of flight
- 2-axis (3-axis option on some models)
- Automatic Trim included
- Envelope Protection/Alerting*
- Straight and Level Recovery
- Precision Approaches/Missed Approaches
- Indicated Airspeed Hold*
- Altitude Preselect*
- GPS enroute VNAV**
- And much more!
*Additional equipment may be required in some configurations
**Requires compatible GPS source and EFIS. Currently, only the Garmin GTNTM Navigators and TXiTM displays will allow VNAV.
- Width: 6.25” (159mm)
- Height: 1.45” (37mm)
- Depth: 9” (229mm)
- 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg) (DFCS only)
- TSO-C198 Automatic Flight Guidance and Control System Equipment (AFGCS)
- RTCA DO-160G to meet TSO-C198
- RTCA DO-178C