IFR Helicopter Autopilots for Part 27/29
The Genesys Helicopter Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System provides safety and workload reduction for both single and dual pilot operations.
The Genesys Helicopter Autopilot is an IFR approved, three-axis autopilot with key features, such as:
- Automatic recovery to near-level flight attitude at all airspeeds
- Altitude-command and altitude-hold functions
- Fly-Through System engagement throughout all phases of flight from startup to shutdown
- Redundant, ruggedized flight control computers
- Fail operable system
- Full-authority with parallel actuators
- Easy Installation - no series actuators, feel springs, or magnetic breaks
- Lightweight - Installed weight of fewer than 35 pounds
Certification (in process)
Announcements coming soon...
Reach out to one of our Autopilot experts to find out more about the new Genesys Helicopter Autopilot here