Full Function Two Axis Analog Autopilot - Roll & Pitch
High performance, two axis (roll and pitch) autopilot with a pedestal-mounted mode selector/programmer, and a remote annunciator.
System 65 benefits:
- High Performance: Fully IFR-capable, with nav and glide slope intercepts that make it ideal for approaches.
- Control Wheel Steering: Hand-fly aircraft and then let the autopilot take over to hold the existing turn rate and vertical speed.
- Compact Footprint: Ideal solution when panel/radio rack space is at a premium.
- Optional GPS Roll Steering: Extremely accurate, hands-off GPS navigation.
- Other options: Yaw damper and ST-360 altitude selector/alerter system
You May Also Be Interested In...