Helicopter Autopilot for Part 29
The GRCTM 3000 IFR Helicopter Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System provides safety and workload reduction for both single and dual pilot operations.
The GRC 3000 is a two-axis autopilot (three-axis for a single pilot) with key features of the Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS VFR Autopilot and Stability Augmentation System but with:
- Automatic recovery to near-level flight attitude at all airspeeds
- Altitude-command and altitude-hold functions
- Fly-Through System engagement throughout all phases of flight from startup to shutdown
- Redundant, ruggedized flight control computers
- Fail operable system
- Full-authority with parallel actuators
- Easy Installation - no series actuators, feel springs, or magnetic breaks
- Lightweight - Installed weight of fewer than 35 pounds
Certification (in process)
Announcements coming soon...
What Do Our Customers Say?
“I own Sweet Helicopters and we operate 3 Airbus EC130s and 1 H125 helicopter. Every one of these aircraft has the HeliSAS autopilot installed. In addition to making it more comfortable on long flights, I find the HeliSAS is one of the best safety upgrades you can ever install in a helicopter. It significantly reduces the pilot’s workload to make it easier to adjust radios, set destinations, etc. If you ever lose visual reference, simply let go of the controls and it will level automatically. It is truly magic and lifesaving!” -Chuck Surack, Owner