This position is responsible for answering dealer and customer request for assistance via telephone and email. Address and responds to customer inquiries on organizational products and services, including installation, operational functions, and troubleshooting. Travel to assist dealers and customers with resolution to autopilot discrepancies may be required. Maintaining accurate paper and electronic files on Customer Support activities required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Respond to dealer / customer requests for technical assistance via email or telephone.
- Travel to dealer locations to assist with resolution to customer discrepancies.
- Inform Director, Customer Support of dealer / customer issues which have not been resolved in a timely manner.
- Document dealer / customer feedback.
- Interact with Repair Station to coordinate certain repair issues and provide assistance in successful completion.
- Assist inside sales personnel and regional dealer managers with technical issues.
- Assist with customer aircraft brought to the Company for on-site assistance.
- Assist with company representation at trade shows.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); a minimum of 5 years related experience in avionics / autopilot installation and troubleshooting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.