Responsible for working with the project engineers, applications engineers and other departments in the company to organize and implement new and existing company programs with customers. The role is essential for existing and new projects and the project coordinator must be organized, professional and act as a company representative with external customers.
- Monitors current projects and coordinates all team members in the organization involved to keep tasks on track
- Serves as liaison for external customers and the organization from the commencement of a customer project until closure
- Works with Sales to ensures that all Purchase Orders are properly entered into the system and the deliverables for the customer are taken care off in a timely manner
- Works with customer support to answer support questions involving issues, warranty claims, repair, etc.
- Works with Third-Party equipment providers to co-ordinate answers for technical issues, repairs, warranty claims, etc.
- Organize and plan meetings with customers, Engineering and other departments as needed. Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings as applicable
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Responsible for keeping the customer appraised of schedule changes both in product development and delivery of production equipment and repaired equipment
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
- Strategize with respective project lead when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
Associate’s Degree (A. A) Or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or minimum five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, MS Word, Visio, Microsoft Excel and Outlook