Incumbent will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, managing tradeshows, social media, digital analytics, and assisting the Marketing Communications Manager with any additional marketing or lead generation tasks, to include management of collateral material and some website edits.
- Specific Responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate all tradeshow activities including reserving space, services and shipping equipment
- Assist with all aspect of trade show booth during tradeshow including set-up and tear down
- Discuss products on a high level with customers at tradeshows
- Track all show-related expenses
- Create social media calendar and execute with Marketing Communications Manager approval
- Assist with marketing campaigns to dealers, leads and end-customers
- Track and report marketing analytics including all social media
- Track advertising lead generation
- Track brochure and collateral inventory
- Manage and track demonstration equipment and simulator inventory
- Supports sales team as needed
Travel requirements include:
- Attending industry tradeshows approximately 5%
This position requires excellent organization and time management skills as well as, demonstrated interpersonal skills. Must be capable of meeting deadlines and be a team player who has the ability to work well and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as being detail oriented and able to solve problems and issues using established processes. To be successful, incumbent will have the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently on several different tasks simultaneously, setting priorities while ensuring completion of tasks under minimal supervision and within set budgets.
Degree in Marketing, Communications or other Business related field. Two to four years of marketing and promotion experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Interest or understanding of aviation. Microsoft Office Application skills required, and one to two years Photoshop experience a plus.