SUMMARY: Provide customer focused IT and Systems support across all levels of the organization, specifically to include Windows, Cisco, Hyper-V and ERP systems as well as other internal systems. Understand and support manufacturing process and collaborate to improve processes, software, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned
- Respond to customer support tickets and work issues through to completion.
- Independently and successfully, troubleshoot and resolve technology problems.
- Responsible for supporting technical issues Windows, Cisco, Hyper-V and ERP systems in a manufacturing environment.
- May be required to perform installation, testing, maintenance, repair and networking of computers and peripherals to include, inventory and records maintenance.
- Independently diagnose and solve procedure and technical issues with manufacturing software. Extend software and reports as needed.
- Serve as the back-up ERP administrator in the Infor Syteline ERP manufacturing system.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Four to six years supporting IT and Systems. Manufacturing exposure is desired but not required. Equivalent education may be substituted for some experience, such as MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or certifications.
- Experience with virtualization, replication, and storage.
- Experience supporting an ERP, equivalent to Infor Syteline, is required. Syteline experience would be a plus.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, Access databases, and related reporting tools.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, within a cross functional organization.
- Basic programming skills in VB.NET and C#.