Handles inbound and outbound avionics sales activities, with the opportunity to excel in all aspects of the sales cycle including telephone sales, presentations, outbound calling, order expediting, and dealer/customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage incoming sales calls and track leads
- Respond to all email enquiries
- Qualify leads through email and call campaigns
- Identify opportunities and pass to Regional Sales Managers
- Engage dealers in channel marketing
- Support Regional Sales Managers with meeting target revenue goals
- Manage revenue reports and other sales related reports
- Manage dealer accounts
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE Associates degree or 2+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in aviation industry or pilot’s license with understanding of aviation preferred, but not required; two to three years of inside sales or customer service experience preferred; Microsoft Office Application skills; proven ability of successfully managing multiple projects; strong relationship building skills; excellent spoken and written communication and presentation skills.
Travel requirements include:
- Attending industry tradeshows
- Occasional dealer visits
- Approximately 10% - 15%