This position is responsible for performing repairs on customer returned articles, articles associated with ODA project aircraft, as well as Company core property.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Evaluate, test, troubleshoot, and repair flight control system electronic articles to the component level.
- Provide limited dealer / customer feedback as required relating to defects found, anticipated completion date, and repair costs.
- Provide feedback to the Repair Station Supervisor relating to developing trends, product deficiencies, and possible product improvements.
- Complete required repair station records in accordance with the repair station procedures, quality control, and forms manuals.
- Read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, schematics, and utilize Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s) to accomplish the necessary repairs.
- Operate common test equipment such as oscilloscope, DMM, signal generator, ARINC 429 generator, and specialized test equipment designed by S-TEC.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Two year degree or trade school certificate in electronics technology or minimum 3 years related experience and training, or a combination of education and experience. Ability to troubleshoot avionics to component level. FCC license, FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate, and / or FAA Pilot Certificate a plus.