SUMMARY This position requires the Regional Sales Manager to work with Genesys Aerosystems dealers and end customers in the effort to sell and install all Company Products including Fixed Wing Autopilots, Rotorcraft Autopilots, and EFIS displays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary face of Genesys Aerosystems with end customers and dealers in assigned territory
- Manage territory to meet revenue goals
- Coordinate sales calls with the Genesys Aerosystems’ dealers at their place of business to demonstrate the company products to dealer personnel
- Qualify and recruit potential dealers to increase product sales.
- Educate dealer network on new products through demonstrations and continued communication via phone and email
- Employ tactics to drive demand in the region.
- Coordinate product and technical support questions and appropriate answers by working with those departments in the company
- Present and demonstrate products to owner/operators
- Attend trade shows and seminars
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with funnelling market intelligence and information to the management team
QUALIFICATIONS The individual should possess excellent organization and time management skills as well as, demonstrated interpersonal skills. The individual must be capable of meeting deadlines and be a team player who has the ability to work well and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. You must possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented and able to solve problems and issues using established processes. To be successful, the individual will have the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently on several different tasks simultaneously, setting priorities while ensuring completion of tasks under minimal supervision. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or 5 – 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Private Pilot’s License and Instrument Rating a plus but not required.