SUMMARY This position requires the Product Specialist to generate leads and sale of Genesys Aerosystems products to end customers, aircraft owners and fleet operators to maximize market penetration. Initially the Product will include the HeliSAS autopilot and stability augmentation system, but may expand to other products as time progresses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary face of Genesys Aerosystems with end customers, aircraft owners and fleet operators in assigned territory (currently deemed as North America but subject to change)
- Identify new market segments for specific product
- Manage product penetration to meet company goals
- Plan and execute campaigns to generate leads
- Coordinate sales calls with end customers, aircraft owners and fleet operators to demonstrate specific company products
- Follow-up with leads utilizing effective communication
- Employ tactics to drive demand in the region
- Coordinate product and technical support questions and appropriate answers by working with those departments in the company
- Attend trade shows and seminars
- Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with funnelling market intelligence and information to the management team
QUALIFICATIONS The individual should possess excellent organization and time management skills as well as, demonstrated interpersonal skills. The individual must be capable of meeting deadlines and be a team player who has the ability to work well and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers. You must possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented and able to solve problems and issues using established processes. To be successful, the individual will have the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently on several different tasks simultaneously, setting priorities while ensuring completion of tasks under minimal supervision. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or 5 – 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Turbine Helicopter Pilot’s License a plus but not required.