SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing repairs on customer returned articles, articles associated with ODA project aircraft, as well as Company core property.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Evaluate, test, troubleshoot, and repair flight control system electronic articles to the component level
- Provide limited dealer / customer feedback as required relating to defects found, anticipated completion date, and repair costs
- Provide feedback to the Repair Station Supervisor relating to developing trends, product deficiencies, and possible product improvements
- Complete required repair station records in accordance with the repair station procedures, quality control, and forms manuals
- Read and interpret engineering specifications, drawings, schematics, and utilize Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM’s) to accomplish the necessary repairs
- Operate common test equipment such as oscilloscope, DMM, signal generator, ARINC 429 generator, and specialized test equipment designed by S-TEC
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Two year degree or trade school certificate in electronics technology or minimum 3 years related experience and training, or a combination of education and experience. Ability to troubleshoot avionics to component level. FCC license, FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate, and / or FAA Pilot Certificate a plus.